Get a Garden Design
Whether your garden is large or small, we think it is essential to have an experienced garden designer help you formalise your ideas. More importantly, having detailed plans drawn allows you to visualise how your finished garden will look and make changes before the build commences, which avoids potentially costly adjustments later.
We recommend garden design professionals registered with the Society of Garden Designers. Click here to find a designer in our area.
We have worked extensively with award-winning designer Tina Vallis Garden Landscape & Design for many years but we have also worked with amongst others:
- Carol Whitehead MA MSGD
- Christina Williams and Annie Prebensen
- Joe Musselwhite Garden & Landscape Design
- Julia Fogg Landscape & Garden Design
- Marian Boswall Landscape Architects
- Nature Redesigned
- Serena Fremantle
- Tamara Bridge and Kate Saville (as seen in 2019 on Channel 5’s ‘The Great Gardening Challenge’)
For more information on what it is like to work with a garden designer, please click here for an informational video from the Society of Garden Designers