Professional Landscapers Creating Award Winning Gardens for over 25 Years
Creative Practical Design & Build
Frogheath Landscapes are an award winning member of the Association of Professional Landscapers who transform private, public and commercial outdoor spaces. Based in Burwash Weald, East Sussex our highly skilled teams are experienced in design & builds in rural, urban and coastal areas.
“We love what we do because we change how you feel and live in your outdoor spaces” Stephen Moody, Director
We pride ourselves on delivering successful projects from concept to completion, having offered our customers soft landscaping, hard landscaping, landscape design and garden construction for over 25 years.
Whether your garden is large or small we are happy to undertake all types of projects and have a proven track record of delivering on time and on budget. We are a safe pair of hands.
Amongst the many services we provide, we can:
- Lay terraces and patios in sandstone, Yorkstone or a stone of your choice
- Build pergolas, tree houses and incorporate quality decking into your house or garden
- Lay paths of brick, gravel or other suitable materials
- Build walls from the simplest retaining wall to a full walled garden
- Provide ground works and plan effective drainage solutions
- Create borders and incorporate soil preparation and improvement
- Undertake simple or complex planting projects including trees and hedges
- Introduce you to the best garden designers
FROGHEATH SHORTLISTED FOR APL AWARDS 2019
Frogheath is delighted to have been shortlisted with 4 gardens at the 2019 Association of Professional Landscapers Awards. The shortlisted gardens are:
- Courtyard Garden
- New Build
- Spiritual Retreat
- Perch Hill
To see details and pictures of the gardens, click here
RHS Chelsea 2019
We are delighted to be building another garden at RHS Chelsea Flower Show in 2019.
The “Donkeys Matter” Artisan garden is designed by Williams and Prebensen Garden Designs and sponsored by The Donkey Sanctuary in Devon, celebrating the charity’s 50th anniversary. For more information, click here.
GET A GARDEN DESIGN
Whether your garden is large or small, we think it is a good idea to have an experienced garden designer help you formalise your ideas. More importantly, having detailed plans drawn allows you to visualise how your finished garden will look and make changes before the build commences.
We recommend garden design professionals registered with the Society of Garden Designers. To see our design options, click here