Our landscape teams are led by company director, Steve Moody. Steve has won multiple awards for gardens at RHS Chelsea and RHS Hampton Court and has won an impressive collection of awards from the Association of Professional Landscapers.
Landscaping is at the forefront of all our garden designs, but we pair this with planting strategies to achieve award winning gardens which bring colour and life to our client’s gardens throughout the year.
Amongst the many services we provide, we can:
- Lay terraces and patios in sandstone, Yorkstone or a stone of your choice
- Build pergolas, tree houses and incorporate quality decking into your house or garden
- Lay paths of brick, gravel or other suitable materials
- Build walls from the simplest retaining wall to a full walled garden
- Provide ground works and plan effective drainage solutions
- Create borders and incorporate soil preparation and improvement
- Undertake simple or complex planting projects including trees and hedges
- Introduce you to the best garden designers
Steve is passionate about training the next generation of landscapers and to demonstrate this, Frogheath take on two apprentices a year.
This year, Frogheath have started building a platform for training more young people in the profession of landscaping by developing an educational facility at their head office in Sussex.
To reduce our carbon foot print, we limit our client base to a 35 miles radius from Burwarsh Common, East Sussex. Where possible, our landscaping materials are sourced locally or recycled. We use local plant growers and suppliers for the majority of our planting.
Contact us to discuss your dream garden design today.